When I moved to higher education to teach I was lucky enough to be able to cover on IT session. I was interested in doing this since, not only was it one of my favourite subjects to lead and teach in primary school, but also one which I really wanted to see whether or not my skills were transferable. What follows are the ‘principles’ of my IT teaching which I used, now some years ago, in primary school.
- Next story Talking About Teaching 2015 #YSJTAT
- Previous story Gamification and Talking About Teaching #YSJTAT
‘TEL’ Me About… Workshops
- TEL Academic Induction September 22, 2017Academic Induction video.
- Transgender Awareness August 3, 2017Transgender Awareness video
- Moodle Modules 2017/18 June 1, 2017How to activate a Moodle space for your module
- Turnitin Originality Reports December 8, 2015Video explaining how staff can view and interpret a Turnitin Originality Report for a submitted assignment.
- Moodle and the 3E Framework December 4, 2015Moodle and the 3E Framework video to accompany poster presentation for MoodleMoot 2015. Presented by Daniel Mackley, TEL Advisor at York St John University.
This work by Technology Enhanced Learning is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
3E Framework 10 Days of Twitter ADD Apps Assessment assignments Collaboration Conference CPD Digital Capability EMA Engagement ePedagogy Feedback Gamification Inclusivity Innovation JISC Learning Analytics lynda.com Mahara Mobile Learning Moodle OER Open Badges PLN Research Research Development Screencasting Social Media Staff Development Student Engagement Students as Researchers Teaching Technologies Technology Enhanced Learning TEL TEL Quality Framework Tools & Technologies Tools & Technologies Trends TurnItIn Video WordPress YSJ10DoT
- Academic Development Directorate @ YSJ
- YSJ Students as Researchers
- Digital Training (ILS)
- Education: Practices & Identities Collaboration Blog
- Occupational Therapy @ YSJ
- Creative Writing @ YSJ
- Theatre @ YSJ
- Music @ YSJ
- English Literature @YSJ
- Primary Education @ YSJ
- YSJ LGBT Network
- YSJ Jobs & Careers
- Study Development @ YSJ
- York St John Alumni
- Feedback Principles in Practice
- Social Economy in Higher Education
- Inclusive Assessment
- iPad Project Blog
- Web Team Blog