Submissions Now Open for 2019
Hosted by the international art and culture publication Aesthetica Magazine, the Award is a celebration of excellence in Poetry and Short Fiction, and one of the UK’s most prestigious competitions. It presents writers with the opportunity to further their involvement with the literary world.
Prizes for the Creative Writing Award include:
- £1,000 for each winner (Poetry and Short Fiction)
- Publication in the Aesthetica Creative Writing Annual
- Consultation with Redhammer (Short Fiction Winner)
- Full Membership to The Poetry Society (Poetry Winner)
- One-year subscription to Granta
- Books courtesy of Bloodaxe and Vintage
Entries are open for the Aesthetica Creative Writing Award, presenting an opportunity for writers to showcase their Poetry and Short Fiction to international audiences and further their involvement in the literary world.
Prizes include: £1,000 for the Short Fiction and Poetry winners, publication in the Aesthetica Creative Writing Annual, consultation with Redhammer Management, membership to the Poetry Society, one-year subscription to Granta and a selection of books courtesy of Bloodaxe and Vintage.
Submit here: http://aestheti.cc/5xdj7