About Me

Hi! My name is Emily Peers and I am a Media Production: Film and Television student at York St John University. I have always loved watching shows and movies, so it felt natural to learn how these things are produced and eventually pursue a career in what I love. While I don’t have a clear idea of what role I would want to take on in the future, I am certain that working in film and TV is for me and my ultimate dream is to work on a film for Marvel Studios. I adore the world building, effects and characters in those films and the idea of being a part of that is something that really swayed my decision to embark on this particular career path. That being said, I am a huge fan of so many different genres, I could never just work on one type of film or show  and am hoping to contribute to as much as I can in the future after building my skills on this course.

This website hosts products that I have made myself while at York St John, and will continue to be a home for my work as I carry on towards my goal of working in the film and TV industry, so take a look around and enjoy.