Thank you to colleagues in the School of Edcuation for letting is know out this exciting opportunity to get into secondary school teaching!
EborHope Teaching Schools Alliance and York St John University are hosting their first “becoming an English teacher morning” on Friday 29th March. During the morning you will have the opportunity to meet with a current English student teacher, learn about the teacher training (PGCE) programme, discuss the importance of English and have a tour of Manor CE Academy.
Location: Manor CE Academy
Date: Friday 29th March
Host: EborHope Teaching Schools Alliance
Places are limited, please e-mail Sue Dixon (email@example.com) to reserve your place.
EborHope Teaching Schools Alliance and York St John University provide a truly school centred PGCE programme, we pride ourselves in offering:
- Supportive and innovative learning environments which enable you to become a successful teacher
- A thriving network of excellent school mentors and university tutors who are passionate about creating rounded learning opportunities
- Bespoke learning opportunities, shaped in partnership with you
- An automatic bursary of £15,000
- A programme which is mindful of workload and prioritises wellbeing
- Excellent career development opportunities, with many schools directly recruiting from our teacher training programme
- Support for you to develop into an excellent leader