The Writing Room is an open space for Literature Students to discuss and develop writing skills.
The Writing Room Sessions:
Wednesday 27th April 1-4pm QE106
Thursday 5th May 2-5pm HG050
Thursday 12th May 9.30-12.30pm DG127
The sessions are not for assessing or marking work but for developing skills in peer review, confidence and writing.
- Do you find yourself struggling with essays?
- Unsure of the leap between A-Level and University?
- Rushing before the deadline?
- Don’t know whether it should be a semicolon or hyphen?
- Want to hone your academic writing skills?