Alumination

Shining a light on alumni and how you can support our students

Mona Radhi – Ambassador

Class of 2023

MBA Leadership and Management

Ambassador for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Bahrain

IF YOU STUDIED YOUR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMME AT YORK ST JOHN UNIVERSITY OR FOUNDER COLLEGES, DID YOU GO ON TO POSTGRADUATE STUDY?

No

WHY HAVE YOU CHOSEN THIS PHOTO AS YOUR YSJ SNAPSHOT?

This photo is taken on the occasion of my graduation ceremony on 16 November 2023. It was a joyful experience of celebrating my personal wonderful achievement !

WHAT ARE YOUR FONDEST MEMORIES OF YORK ST JOHN UNIVERSITY?

I enjoyed my studies at YSJ university in association with Robert Kennedy College Zurich. It was an interesting two year experience of joy, hard work , passion, heartfelt experience.

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE YORK ST JOHN UNIVERSITY OR FOUNDER COLLEGES?

It is a renowned university with good educational background in leadership and management and the online educational experience was wonderful.

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING SINCE COMPLETING YOUR STUDIES?

I have continued my career at Ministry of Foreign Affairs, as I was transferred to headquarters in Bahrain after completing two years as Bahrain Ambassador to Thailand. It was a two year experience of hard work as ambassador, part time student at YSJ and faraway from family!

WHAT ONE PIECE OF ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO A CURRENT STUDENT, OR ONE ABOUT TO GRADUATE?

Enjoy your time at YSJ university whether full time, part time or online , education life is the most wonderful experience and continue learning.

Next Post

Previous Post