About 2nd week of PS5

There was a practice for listening exam on Tuesday. I could follow what was talking about along slides which were on the handout. However, it was difficult to listen, understand, and take notes at the same time. At first, I wandered why I could not do it even I take notes everyday as preparation for next day through Moodle video. Looking back, I noticed that that is why I always stop these video when I cannot understand and take notes. I decided to try not to stop movies to understand and write down.

We had a practice for writing exam on Wednesday. I was nervous about it because I was told that we cannot know the essay question until the exam start. Thus, I tried to understand the texts as much as possible on Tuesday.  Thanks to the effort, it was not so difficult to write than I had imagined. I learned the importance of preparation.

We practiced the group discussion and gave comments each other on Friday. Natsuki gave me an advice. She said that if I ask questions for members and changing the topic accurately, the discussion may develop. Haruna did it exactly. I will try to observe her and steal her methods.