Want to use technology more effectively in your teaching this academic year?
The TEL team will be running the Supporting Technology Enhanced Learning SEDA accredited programme from October 2018 to May 2019. Please read on to find out more!
- To support individuals in the effective use of educational technologies, including technology enabled approached or interventions in supporting and/or enhancing learning
- To recognise these professional achievements
- To advance professional practice by promoting scholarship in the use of educational technologies, including evaluation, professional reflection and reporting
- Enhancing student learning, particularly by enabling greater autonomy, creativity, flexibility and widening opportunities
- To encourage the development of learning communities sharing the SEDA professional values
- To facilitate the sharing of effective practice within and across institutions.
Find out more about the award by downloading the SEDA handbook 2018.
Please contact the TEL team if you have any questions or want to sign up: email@example.com