PS5 3rd week

In this week, we learned about presentation skills such as opening sentences and phrases that how to link the content.  Acctually, I have not experienced  because I think there are less oppotunities to presentate something to others in Japan. So these lectures seemed to be really new to me.

We practiced in group, and our topic was about the traditional UK foods. I searched these contents, especially about the british pubs, in library. However there are great deal of books, so I confused what book I need.  In addition, I troubled in making slide because I’m not used to and the way of citation is totally different from Japanese style. After that, we presentated toward classmates. However I felt very nervous, so I  couldn’t presentate well. I was looking my script for a long time, my voice was sounds no confident and I thought it difficult for listener to understand my speech. 

Through this experience, I thought I need to get three skills to make my presentation better. First thing  is knowing how to use library effectively. Next, getting the ability of the way of correct citation. Finally, the skill what I presentate with confident and tell audiences easily. To get these skills, I need to preparete more carefuly and practice a lot. If I had the chance to presentate in near future, I hope I would do it with these skills.