Our institutional Learning and Teaching conference takes place on Friday 20 January 2017 and will be themed on Exploring Graduate Attributes. GA_flyer_v.3
Are you a member of staff who has led a an initiative that has helped to embed the York St John Graduate Attributes?
Why not submit a proposal to present a workshop, teaching and learning conversation or poster?
Below are some ideas you might consider when thinking about your contribution for either the workshops, TLC’s or poster:
- A change/innovation you made to your teaching, learning or assessment practice that had an impact on your students that you want to share and explore further with others
- Ways in which you may have engaged with external organisations in order to promote the development of some YSJ graduate attributes
- A debate/provocation you would like to facilitate about an aspect of the theme
- A problem, challenge or question that you would like help with in relation to embedding some of the YSJ graduate attributes into your learning and teaching activities
- Propose a creative activity in response to the theme
The deadline for proposals is 5pm on Friday 9 December. This is a fantastic opportunity to led a discussion on your engagement in a topical issue across Universities, linked to student engagement and employability beyond their studies. Also, a great addition to your own Continuing Professional Development and a chance to reflect on current practices.
We are looking forward to a day of stimulating discussions and networking opportunities.
Further details can be found on the Talking about Teaching webpage.