Labour

Personally, I have always been interested in politics. I found the Brexit debate extremely interesting at the time of the referendum and I never usually watch the news however, I began to watch the news and the politics channel at the treadmill at the gym instead of listening to my music. 

My Flatmate Ben who is also on my course at university is a strong Labour supporter. I know about the parties and what each stands for but now as I am able to vote and will be able to vote in the next election, I have took it upon myself to dig deeper and learn more about Labours values and core principles as Ben is extremely passionate about the subject. 

Through my research mainly on social media sites such as Facebook and YouTube as I enjoy watching videos the most, I have discovered how Labour value equality and social justice to help build society as a whole and together ensuring that nobody is left behind. Ben is a very understanding and open minded person who is willing to help anyone and i have found he is very supportive. He holds and practices the same values that Labour has; equality. Learning about Labour has changed the way I view politics and has even lead to some very interesting conversations around the dinner table. I encourage everyone to ask their friends about politics and have open-minded discussions with their peers as it is extremely important that us young folk use our vote to make ourselves heard!