The essay exam

There was an essay exam on Tuesday. Because I did not pass the practice essay exam which we have taken in last week, I was very nervous about this writing exam. Through the exam,I found two progressions and two points I need to improve.
Last time We took the practice exam, I could not prepare enough. Despite I understood the meanig of the text, I did not understand how to make each paragraphs especially about introduction and conclusion. I did not have ideas what introduction and conclusion should include. So this time, from this experience, I prepared the list what contents each parts of the essay (Introduction, Mainbody, Conclusion) should include. That helped me feel much easier to make the structure of the essay and I could save time for planning.
Also, to try to make myself sure what each autors are discussing about, I wrote down the summaries of argument of each texts. The topic was about artificial meat or food so I wrote about both advantages and disadvantages which artifisial meat has. There was similar informations by different authors so I tried to gather them to not to skip reference.
Although there were good pprogression as I wrote above, there were still several issues which I need to solve. I will focus on two which seem seriouse.
First, I am really not good at time management.I learned how important to spend 5 minutes for planning at first of writing so I did this. And I decided how to use whole 90 minutes. However,I used too much time on introduction and a following paragraph which explained advantages that artificial meat have, I could not have enough time to write both disadvantages and conclusion. Despite I prepared the list what i can write in conclusion, I could not write everithing.
Second, I could not palaphrase enough. I was too scared to spend time to think without writing.I used the phrase “from the view point of” four times. I need to learn more words and synonyms.
These problem seems happening because of my nervous. To slove these problems, I think I need to prepare enough which will help me to have mental capacity to handle my mind and to become used to writing exam.