Photography Task – Applied Production Skills

This is my photography task, this was one of the tasks that I struggled with. I have never done photography before but it was really fun to learn about different photography techniques. 

The first picture was the easiest and it is my favourite one. I took this in the peace garden in university. It is a picture of the orchid tree. I kept the editing basic and just changed a few of the levels of the picture. 

The second picture is my frame within a frame and I thought this looked really good through a phone. It is a picture of a picture of flowers in the museum garden. This day was quite overcast so it was really hard to find good pictures but I feel like this came out good.

The third picture is outside the art museum. This turned out really well and it is such a nice picture. The water was in a fountain and looked really good the way it was moving. It took a few times to get the perfect picture but I really like how this turned out. 

The silhouette picture is in the quad at university. I wanted to keep a focus on the flowers and the arch made a perfect silhouette.

The final picture is a reflection on the river ouse. As I said, the day was very overcast so it was hard to get the right lighting but this worked really well in terms of getting a reflection from the bridge.