Meet the Team – Ian!

york Talk 1

Hi there! My name is Ian Wilson (a.k.a Waffling Wilson!). I’m a senior lecturer here at York St John University (YSJ) teaching on the undergraduate Primary Education Programme. I mainly teach mathematics, science and computing – but I also have a great interest in the use of technology to support teaching and learning, I suppose I am the resident geek. I have been working at YSJ for about five years now, after being a primary school teacher for twenty two years. I am passionate about blogging, Youtube and Twitter. In my spare time I stream on TwitchTv and present three radio shows – including one on student run radio station here at YSJ (Radio_YSJ). If you have any questions about the blog or the programme then please do not hesitate to get in touch!

Ian Wilson

Currently working in higher education as a senior lecturer in education. I have a keen interest in e-pedagogy especially how technology and social media can be used to support teaching and learning.

You may also like...