This page will provide links to useful information for those participting in the SaR scheme.
You have the following responsibilities as a student researcher:
- To attend the Student Researcher Induction
- To submit your timesheets by the agreed deadlines
- To attend regular meetings with your project team
- To submit an end of project reflection around the end of July
- To present your research findings at the Undergraduate Research Conference in October
You may also wish to attend external national conferences. YSJ’s Academic Development Directorate has a limited amount of funding for this purpose, please contact us for further information.