Timesheets

This blog is about the timesheet you need to complete in order to get paid.

As soon as your contract is set up you can claim hours for work done on your project.

You are encouraged to claim your hours on a monthly basis. You’ll need to fill in the timesheet with all hours you’ve done during that month. If you would like to have a look at a sample of a completed timesheet, please let me know. After getting your project supervisor’s signature, you’ll need to pass on the timesheet to me in Academic Development Directorate, so that I can authorise and code it before forwarding to Finance. You can hand your timesheet to me in person (HG217) but you can also leave it at the Porters Lodge in an envelope marked for my attention, or it can be signed by yourself and your supervisor, scanned and emailed to me. If you submit the timesheet by the deadline you will be paid at the end of the same month, otherwise you will be paid the following month.

You may also like...

4 Responses

1. Beth Reed says:

Hi, I have already handed my time sheet into finance after getting my supervisor’s signature. Therefore, I haven’t gave it to you for coding. Will this be a problem? Thanks