We are running a competition to fund four places at the British Conference of Undergraduate Research (BCUR) which takes place 12-13 April 2018 at The University of Sheffield.
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning a funded place, you will need to prepare a video blog based on the following:
- Why you applied for the Students as Researchers Scheme?
- What you hope to gain as a result of being part of the scheme?
- What you have learnt so far?
- How the role is living up to expectations?
Here are some tips for your blog:
- The blog must be over 50 seconds but no longer than 90 seconds
- You are welcome to use props or visual aids
- Both individual and group blogs are allowed
Entries will be judged on the content of your video and your presentation skills by a panel of ADD staff members.
Videos will be shared on the blog and the ADD website with your permission.
In order to enter, please email ADD email@example.com by Wednesday 7 February. We will then allocate a timer for your blog to be recorded.