Unsure if coaching is for you? Here’s some feedback from previous clients that have worked with us..

“I have had therapy before and found the coaching much more beneficial for me, rather than just taking about what’s happened to me in the past and how it made me feel coaching felt much more proactive and had an end goal/outcome at the end of each session that I could build on and work on.”

“My coach was perfect for me, they listened to everything I said, took on board what I was saying and gave useful suggestions of how I could approach anything. I always felt happy and positive in my sessions and that the conversation flowed naturally.”

“I found coaching to be rewarding in a very different way to counselling, enabling me to focus and work through specific areas on a more practical level.”

“I think it is just the general overall feeling of feeling better and more positive each week – knowing what I can do, what I’m good at and how I can take positive actions. The environment was definitely judgement free and somewhere that I felt comfortable and could speak freely.”

“Its supported me in helping me to believe in myself and my abilities and how to succeed in the objectives that I set myself.”

If you would like to find out more about our Coaching for Wellbeing service please see our leaflet here: https://www.yorksj.ac.uk/media/content-assets/document-directory/documents/YSJ-CC-Coaching-for-Wellbeing-A5.pdf

Coaching for Wellbeing Experiences
Tagged on: