Recruiting steering group members!

In November, I will be stepping down as Network Secretary as I am leaving York St John for a new position at Loughborough University. I have been secretary of the network since I started working here 3 years ago. I have really enjoyed working with all of you! It has been a great learning and development experience, with lots of opportunities to meet and work with staff from across the University. It is lovely to work somewhere where both the staff and the institution are so inclusive and supportive.

The LGBTQ+ staff network are now looking for new steering group members! This includes a chair or co-chairs, a secretary and non-portfolio members.

We’ll be holding a stall in Holgate on Thursday 3 November, with the aim of promoting the network and the work we do. We hope to engage new staff and encourage them to join the network, as well as hopefully recruiting new steering group members. We would love your input – if you can spare an hour or so to help on the stall please get in touch with Emily on LGBTStaff@yorksj.ac.uk 

If you are interested in a position on the steering group, please feel free to drop by the stall next Thursday to chat to us! Or get in touch by email with any questions. You can read more about the network and the steering group on the ‘about’ page.

You may also like...