We’ve postponed the start of our next Cuppa & Conversation group, and we’ll now start on Tuesday 7th December so there is still time to sign up!

This is what our previous members most enjoyed about programme:
🙏 Getting to know the other members and being heard and supported.
🙏 The variety of the sessions and the fact we had different people running sessions.
🙏 The entire experience has exceeded my expectations. I made new, valued friends.
🙏 I always felt safe and listened to.
🙏 The other participants were respectful, everyone got the opportunity to speak and be heard.
🙏 The compassion from the other participants (and hosts) was phenomenal.
🙏 Sharing, growing and the opportunity to become a part of the programme.
🙏 I really loved the fact that everyone was around at all times, and that reach outs were replied to.
🙏 I really enjoyed it being online and actually for me, I would have struggled being as open face to face.
🙏 I really enjoyed the group ethos, as not only the participants shared, but also the leaders did.

And what are some of the positive things that people have taken away from our Cuppa and Conversation support groups?

🙏 New friends for life.
🙏 A better understanding of self.
🙏 Confidence.
🙏 Communication practice.
🙏 A good toolbox to move forwards with
🙏 Great knowledge.
🙏 A sense of knowing how to help my state of mind.
🙏 A future focus.

Cuppa & Conversation is our free 10-week emotional support group for individuals that may be lonely, wanting to discover more about themselves, learn tools to support their wellbeing, and make new friendships.

Each week there will be different discussion topics and activities to engage with from sharing experiences and things that have impacted us, journaling for wellbeing and self-discovery and learning about self-care and mindfulness, just to name a few. Our main aim is for everyone to make meaningful connections, share experiences and knowledge, learn some helpful tools to take away, and enjoy a cuppa and some interesting conversations!

Our next group is starting Tuesday 7th December, 4 – 6pm, online via Zoom. If you can commit to the ten weeks and are interested, please email cmhc@yorksj.ac.uk to sign up and secure your place!

For more information you can view our leaflet here.

Cuppa and Conversation
Tagged on: